Pages

Friday, October 18, 2013

Fall is in the Air

Hi ladies, hope you are enjoying this Fall weather. I know I am! Today I wanted to share with you my Fall necklace that I made. Of course I had to put some Pinque Peacock Goodness on it. I started with the glass stones you can get at the Dollar Tree. I used a piece of scrap patterned paper and punched out a circle. I adhered it to the back of the stone with Mod Podge and let it dry. I got some metal findings at Hobby Lobby and used E6000 glue. I used 3Girl Jam ribbon and tied it around the chain and hot glued my favorite burlap button from Pinque Peacock. I am going to enjoy wearing this little piece!

4 comments:

Donna K said... [Reply to comment]

Love. This.!!! Such a cute way to use that burlap button, Paula. I love that pendant...so adorable. I'm putting one of these on my wish list!
Big Hugs my friend! xo

An'Jenic G. said... [Reply to comment]

Wow this is so cute and I love the idea of using the burlap button. Has that fall feeling. TFS AJ-

Sherrie K. said... [Reply to comment]

Wow, this is gorgeous!! Love the 3 girl jam ribbon and fun burlap button to!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

SusieScrapper said... [Reply to comment]

Great necklace and love the burlap button!

Susie
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

>