Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013





                            Hope you have had a GREAT weekend. I'm here 
today to show you a little something I made and added 
the finishing touch with one of Pinque Peacocks preciousbuttons
There are SO many fabrics to choose from. You have to go 
over there and take a look. You will fall in love just like I did.
I made a card with a peacock on there of course. I put 
some feathers and embossed a piece of cardstock with 
peacock folder. Finished it off with my satin bloom with 
Pinque Peacock button in the center.







5 comments:

scrapbookingforfun said... [Reply to comment]

I love the beautiful rich colors you used! Glamorous it is:)
Pinquette Shelley
http://shelley-scrapbookingforfun.blogspot.com/

TeresaK said... [Reply to comment]

Beautiful, beautiful! I love the brown satin blossom with the button and the feathers! Those colors look so great together!
Teresa
www.CreateEnjoyShare.blogspot.com

Donna K said... [Reply to comment]

Love this card and LOVE you too my friend!! Fabulous job, as always!
~Donna K

SusieScrapper said... [Reply to comment]

Love your card and the peacock!

Susie
http://scrappyrandomness.blogspot.com/

An'Jenic G. said... [Reply to comment]

Such a pretty card. I love the peacock, flower and feathers. TFS AJ-

Post a Comment

>