Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2012





I love working with recycled items, and trying to use up my small paper pieces that acumalate so quickly in my bin. I used toilet paper rolls to make this mini. I took the rolls and painted them with Martha Stewart acrylic paints, sprinkled them with glitter and embellished thru out. I connected them with jump rings.I made tags that you slip inside the opening of the roll for more space for journaling or pictures. I loved how this turned out and it was so fun to make. 





5 comments:

becky said... [Reply to comment]

This turned out super cute! TFS!
becky
beckyboyer.com

Karon said... [Reply to comment]

Such a fabulous idea and they are beautiful. Who would have thought:-) TFS

http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

Amanda said... [Reply to comment]

Really cute mini!! Great idea for recycling!


Amanda
cricktncrafts.blogspot.com

Heather Lynn said... [Reply to comment]

this is gorgeous, Paula!!

Donna K said... [Reply to comment]

Thank you for sharing these darling creations with my mom and I last weekend! I have shared your link on my blog and hope that someone else is inspired by your talent just like I was!!

Post a Comment

>