Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Explosion Box

I hope that everyone had a GREAT Mothers Day weekend, and that you were SPOILED all day!!! I had a nice day with my family and my Mother. She cried when she read my card. That was the best part of the day knowing that what I wanted to tell her was really felt by her with just some simple words. I love her!!! She is my rock , and my best friend!!
Ok So now on to the post. I made an Explosion Box about two months ago, and forgot to post it on my blog. Since I have been spending some much needed time with my family, I have not crafted anything new to put on here, so I thought I would dig this up from my pictures to share. Very fun to make, and just as easy. Enjoy....
This is the starting point. I had my three "flaps" made.

I started adding my paper and mats to the pages.

started adding some flowers, and things.

made my top to hold it all together.

Finished the top off with a sentiment and handmade flower.

I do not have a "final" picture of the inside with all the pictures. But you get the idea.
This was one of my moms gifts, full of pictures of the grandkids, and inside was her box with a necklace inside with the birthstone pendents of her grandkids on it. It was perfect.

4 comments:

Krista's Paper Cafe said... [Reply to comment]

Paula--a very sweet explosion box. I like that you included your sweet flowers. I really like the top--great coordinating flowers!
It is nice to hear that you had a good time with your mom and family.

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

LOVE IT!!!

Sharon said... [Reply to comment]

Awesome box! Love it! :)

Amanda said... [Reply to comment]

I love your box! You did a wonderful job and that you included some really special things for your mom. You made it personal and I'm sure she treasured it! I love that you used one of your flowers on the top and I love the phrase too! Good job girl!!

Post a Comment

>