Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Blog Award

I was awarded the Liebster Award and was so thrilled to receive it!! I wanted to give a BIG THANK YOU to Amanda Salovich over at Scrap and Dash for giving me this award. She is SOOOO sweet, and I have enjoyed getting to know her on Facebook. I just wish we lived closer so we could meet, but maybe one day I will win the lottery and get to fly over and have some scrapping fun with her.... :)
I hope all of you will have a great weekend crafting. I hope to have a tutorial up here soon. I have been so far behind on my blog, but I will catch up.

3 comments:

cinnamonspice said... [Reply to comment]

Looking forward to your tutorial, congrats on the award! xoxo!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

oooh! Can't wait to see your tutorial!

Anonymous said... [Reply to comment]

Hi Paula--I'm now following you too!

Big Cricky Hugs,
K Andrew

Post a Comment

>