Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

How Awesome this is!!

I just wanted to take time and say THANK YOU to my new followers. I have been overwhelmed at how quickly I have got followers.  Thank you for telling your friends about me. I just LOVE it!! I hope that I can inspire you and help you in your crafting. I love all the comments I am getting. I promise to keep you updated on new projects, and I hope you will come back for more!!!! I have also put a subscription button on the page (top right) If you want to get instant alerts on new post or projects I do, please fill in the box. Thank You!!!

3 comments:

Linda S said... [Reply to comment]

Isn't it fun? I love scoping out all the creative blogs and I am now following you. Hope you can drop by and see me!
http://smilin2.blogspot.com

ScrapYourWorld said... [Reply to comment]

Thanks LInda, and yes It is so much fun. I'm going to your blog right now!!

Kristy said... [Reply to comment]

Followers are awesome!! Congrats on your success so far! More are sure to come - Like me!! Scrappy Jax sent me your way!

Post a Comment

>